Thursday, January 25, 2007

New Technology in the Workplace

Holy Cow, but I've opened a can of worms in my Employee Relations course! As you know if you read this blog, I've added to the course Second Life as a learning environment and as a to-be-critiqued employee communication tool. The students are having GREAT discussions about the value of Second Life in this course. I wish you were privvy to them but alas, they're private.

One student blog is public, however, and you might want to check it out:
http://laurenoostveen.blogspot.com (Jill, are you there? I'd like to link to your blog, too!)

I'd love to hear your thoughts, and pass them on to the students. What relevance do you see to having internal communication students exposed to new technologies in a classroom setting?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home